2010 Major Concerts, Workshops, and Lectures
• Performed full-length tabla solo at Santa Monica Yoga Center in Los Angeles, organized by Miles Shrewsbery, May.
• Performed with Ustad Shujaat Khan at Smithsonian Museum, Washington DC, May.
• Performed with Ustad Shujaat Khan at Symphony Space, New York, May.
• Performed with Pt. Rajeev Taranath and conducted workshops with percussion students at Northern Arizona University, April.
• Performed at full-length tabla solo at Pomona College for Graduate students and Nirman Organization, March
• Performed with Ustad Shujaat Khan for the Music Circle, Los Angeles, February.
• Traveled and performed in India with students from the US, Hyderbad, from December 2009 to January 2010
2009 Major Concerts, Workshops, and Lectures
• Performed with Ustad Shujaat Khan at the Tollygunj Club, Kolkata, India, December.
• Collaborated with Shujaat Husain Khan & Katayoun Goudarzi, album “Delbar” (700261267289). Shortlisted for Grammy “World Music-category,” 2009.
2007 Major Concerts, Workshops, and Lectures
• During the month of March, 2007 toured The United States and Canada as part of a collaboration of North and South Indian music by the much acclaimed duo of Ravi Kiran (chitraveena) and Pandit Tarun Bhattacharya (Santoor maestro) .
• Performed along with Professor Ali Jihad Racy and Ustad Shujaat Husain in a collaboration with the Near East Ensemble performance on March 2, 2007 in Schoenberg Hall
• Performed with Arun Dravid, a prominent disciple of the famous singer Ganasaraswati Smt. Kishori Amonkar in Seattle in February 2007.
• Performed with Pandit G.S. Sachdev (flute) as part of Ragamala Organizations features series in Portland, Oregon in February 2007
2006 Major Concerts , Workshops, and Lectures
• Performed with Sarod Maestro Pandit Rajeev Taranath for World Music Organization in New York City in November 2006
• Performed with Sarod Maestro Pandit Rajeev Taranath at the University of Redlands, November 2006.
• Presented a lecture-demonstration for Claremont College’s Department of Music, 2006